Saturday, May 15, 2010

Third Progress Report

Well my trash situation is the same, the food, is getting and harder to find something appetizing to eat at the dinner. Today I fell to temptation and went to chipotle. I think that’s just because there is nothing ever good in the dinner and is just the same thing over and over again so a little change was necessary. Besides today, I have been doing really well with my project. I think the only hard thing about this project is the presentation. Besides going almost vegetarian I started saving more energy, but I have to way to show that because we don’t get a bill individually.
With the change on my eating habits I have notice that I started eating more fruit, and a lot more liquids, because usually meat is what fills me up and now I have to find alternatives to that. Having this change makes me feel a lot better about what I but into my body, and motivates me even more to take care of my body, like go to the gym or for a walk more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment